Casino Bonuses and Free Spins at Casino Cruise NZ
Every gaming enthusiast delights in freebies. That’s why online casinos in NZ try the best they can to give their clients as many bonuses as possible to avoid being elbowed out of the stiff competition. And Cruise Casino isn’t left behind when it comes to that. Here are some of the bonuses they are currently offering:
1. Sign Up Bonus
The signup bonus, also known as the welcome bonus, is exclusive to new players. The total welcome package stands at NZD/$1000, spread out in four phases. You will also get 200 free spins as part of this bonus. This is how it works:
- First deposit: You will get a 100% match up to NZD/$200 plus 200 free spins.
- Second deposit: You get a 50% match up to NZD/$200.
- Third deposit: Earns you a 25% match up to NZD/$300.
- Fourth deposit: Gives you 25% match up to NZD/$300.
For the 200 free spins, the casino gives you 20 spins every day for 10 days. Note that you must only use your free spins on the Starburst slot.
2. Christmas Voyage
Christmas Voyage bonus gives you the chance to win up to a staggering NZD/$500,000 plus a raffle. The promotion currently runs as follows.
- Monday: You can deposit at least NZD/$20 to claim your 100% up to NZD/$100 bonus.
- Tuesdays: This is a Lightning Roulette raffle, and you get one ticket to the raffle for every NZD/ $5 bet you place on the game. You stand a chance to win NZD/$500 in cash.
- Wednesdays: This is a NZD/€52000 tournament involving games like The Wild Chase, Dwarfs Gone Wild, Sakura Fortune, and Crystal Prince.
- Thursdays: There is a live Blackjack raffle. You get a raffle ticket for every NZD/$10 bet you place on live Blackjack games by Evolution. There are three lucky winning tickets worth $500 in cash.
- Fridays to Sundays: There is a tournament each day, 3 for every weekend, worth NZD/$6000 in cash or free spins. And that’s not all: you also stand a chance to win an iPhone.
3. Drops and Wins
This promotion gives you the chance to win multiple prize drops daily. There are also weekly prizes of a total prize pool of NZD/$62,000.
4. The 10% Weekly Cashback Bonus
Play live casino games to get up to NZD/$200 on your losses. You get a 10% cashback bonus every Tuesday. Remember to opt-in during the promotional week. To be eligible for this bonus, you have to subscribe to receive emails. Go to “My notifications” and ensure the email setting is enabled.
5. Monday Breeze
This bonus is available to loyal Cruise clients. You will get a 25% deposit bonus up to NZD/$100 and 10 free spins. Besides, you neither have to opt-in nor use a bonus code to claim the bonus.
Casino Cruise NZ Bonus Codes and Coupons
You won’t need any coupons or bonus codes for your sign up bonus or the welcome bonus on your first deposit. However, the three deposits after that will require WCRUISE2, WCRUISE3, and WCRUISE4 for you to get the bonus. They also have a 25% deposit bonus every Tuesday and a 50% deposit bonus every first Wednesday of the month. You won't need codes for either.
How to Claim your Bonus Offer at Casino Cruise
Claiming your bonus at Casino Cruise is pretty straightforward. For the first deposit, navigate to the cashier section and select the welcome bonus from the drop-down list. Claiming welcome bonuses for the second, third, and fourth deposits require you to enter the bonus code the casino gives you. In a nutshell, there are bonuses you claim using bonus codes while others don’t need the code.
How to Create an Account at Casino Cruise Site
New Zealand gaming fans interested in playing at Casino Cruise will find the process of creating an account so stress-free. Here is how to create your Casino Cruise account and get started as a player on the platform:
- Visit www.casinocruise.com via our link.
- Locate and click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter all the required details in the provided form.
- Click on “Sign Up” to save the details and complete the process
All Deposit and Withdrawal Options Available
Casino Cruise platform supports different payment options including eWallets, Bank transfers, credit cards, and debit cards. You have a range of options for payment methods available to help you deposit funds to your account and withdraw winnings. The following are the payment options at your disposal:
eWallets take the shortest time to withdraw. Here are the withdrawal options alongside the processing time.
- Visa: 1-3 days
- Maestro: 1-3 days
- MasterCard: 1-3 days
- Paysafecard: 0-24 hours
- Skrill: 0-24 hours
- Neteller: 0-24 hours
- ecoPayz: 0-24 hours
- MuchBetter: 0-24 hours
- Bank Transfer: 2- 5 days
Casino Cruise Mobile App for iOS and Android
You can access Casino Cruise on the go using your mobile device. The good thing here is you don’t have to download and install a native mobile app that consumes space on your smartphone or tablet. This casino’s site is well-optimized to load perfectly across different mobile devices. That means you can access the site on your iOS or Android gadget without glitches and have a great online gaming experience.
Casino Cruise Online Games
With a game library comprising 1300+ different types of games, you are in for a heartwarming treat. Microgaming brings their good stuff, and of course Evolution gaming is responsible for the live casino, but other than that it’s just Quickspin, NetEnt, Play’ N GO, and Nyx. Microgaming is likely responsible for most of the library. This casino allows you the freedom to choose whether to play for fun or real money. Here are the popular casino games you will get at Casino Cruise:
- Pokies: Enjoy notable titles like Starburst, Divine Fortune, Twin Spin, Wolf Gold, and Book of Dead. There’s Gonzo’s Quest, Super Lion, Vikings Go Berzerk, Reactoonz 2, and so on
- Roulette: As a Roulette fan,European Roulette, First Person Lightning Roulette, American Roulette, and French Roulette will help you keep boredom at bay
- Blackjack: Enjoy First Person Blackjack, Blackjack MH, Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, European Blackjack, and more
- Poker: Be sure to check out video poker games like Joker Poker, Jackpot Poker, Joker Poker MH, All Aces Poker, and other options
Does Casino Cruise Offer to Play with Live Dealers?
Yes, you can play table games with live dealers at Casino Cruise and have an exciting experience. Some of the live games you can play include Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, and Poker.
Is There a VIP or Rewards Program?
There is a VIP casino program at Casino Cruise, and every player has an opportunity to become a VIP member. You earn loyalty points every time you play. The more points you accumulate, the more your odds of moving from one VIP cluster to another. Members in one cluster enjoy different benefits than those in another. Here are the VIP clusters available at this casino.
- Deluxe Suite: Members of this cluster get personalized email support and customer service. You also get birthday bonuses, exclusive weekend promotions, and anniversary gifts.
- Royal Suite: Upon joining the Royal Suite, you will get a personal VIP account manager and receive gifts. Besides, you receive invitations to exclusive VIP events and get higher withdrawal limits.
- President Suite: You will get a welcome gift, Cashbacks, express withdrawals, and bonuses tailored to your needs.
About Casino Cruise
Casino Cruise is owned and operated by Genesis Global Limited (GGL), incorporated under the laws of Malta. Besides Casino Cruise, GGL also owns over ten other casinos around the world. This casino was founded in 2014 and is dedicated to offering players a wide range of games for a gratifying gaming experience.
Is Casino Cruise a Legal and Legit Casino in NZ?
Casino Cruise is regulated and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority under license MGA/B2C/314/2015 issued on 05-08-2016. The casino is further licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, and the license number is 000-045235-R-324169-008. That makes a perfect stamp of legitimacy in the gambling industry.
Reliable, Safe, and Secure
Casino Cruise ticks all the right boxes when it comes to reliability and safety. The games you play on the platform are tested and verified for, among other things, fairness. The casino uses random number generators, assuring you that the games are fair. And that’s one of the vital things you want as a player.
You also want to play at a licensed and regulated casino by a credible and reliable regulator. Besides, every player wants their private and confidential data to be protected from unauthorized access. For that reason, Casino Cruise takes the security of your data seriously. That’s why their site is secured with the best cybersecurity technology, SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
You must wager your first four Welcome bonuses 40 times before withdrawing the bonus or winnings associated with it. The free spins you receive as part of the welcome bonus must be utilized within 72 hours after activation. Besides, the maximum withdrawal amount from the free spins is NZD/$100. Be sure to go through all wagering requirements for specific offers at Casino Cruise before claiming them.
Casino Cruise has a customer service team passionate about answering your questions and addressing the challenges you might experience. The team is available 24/7 to help you when the need arises. Here are the communication channels to use when you want to reach them:
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Utilize the live chat facility on the online portal. Members of the support team respond fast to your text messages
Casino Cruise is also on Facebook. Follow their posts to see what they have in store for players and other stuff. You can as well chat with them on Facebook if you have any questions.
Casino Cruise Summary
Casino Cruise is one of the most reliable iGaming platforms you can find in New Zealand. The casino is licensed and regulated by MGA, a trustworthy and celebrated regulator in the industry. It boasts a broad collection of iconic casino games that are thoroughly tested and surpass the gambling mark of fairness. There are lots of perks you get right from the time you sign up at the casino. More importantly, your online security is prioritized to ensure you have a safe gaming experience.