At NZcasinoo.com, we’re fully committed to help you enjoy gambling in a fun and responsible way.
If you feel your gambling is or is about to become a problem – take action now!
How Can I Avoid Developing a Gambling Problem?
Each jurisdiction have their own rules and recommendations around Responsible Gambling, below are some general tips to help you enjoy your gambling responsibly:
- Set deposit limits
- Review your gambling activity and transaction history every now and then
- Take a break. You can set break periods from anything from 24 hours to several weeks with most operators
- Self-exclude. Most operators and casinos have this function. If not, it’s probably not a serious operator. Gamble somewhere else.
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to loose
- Set reality checks
- Do a self test. If it shows signs of you developing a gambling addiction – stop playing.
What Do I Do if I Have a Gambling Problem?
- Take back control. Be honest to yourself and accept that you might have a problem. This is always the first step to combating an addiction or a problematic behaviour.
- Ask for help. Below are links to some organizations dedicated to battling gambling addiction and gambling problems
Who Should I Contact if I Have a Gambling Problem?
Lars Wahlström is a renowned authority in the online casino industry, with a robust 20-year career spanning iGaming technology and operations. As the CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com, he delivers expert insights into the New Zealand online casino scene.
His avid interest in gaming encompasses slots, casino games, poker, sports betting, and trotting.
Lars is based at the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office. Lars is a regular at international gaming expos and panels. For a yarn or professional connection, flick us a message on our contact page or connect with Lars on LinkedIn and Twitter.