Casino Bonus: The Essentials
The bonuses offered at online casinos take different forms. You will find welcome bonuses, free spins, reloads, cashback, VIP rewards, and more. Also, you will find offers specifically tailored to your gaming patterns or particular games.
Essentially, bonuses are an excellent way to test a casino or try different games, especially pokies. Also, they give you reasons to play different types of games. For example, if you get a no deposit bonus on a game like Roulette and you're a pokie lover, you might try the game since it's free.
Lastly, while casino bonuses are appealing, it's worth noting that sometimes, they may have strict requirements. Therefore, always check the terms and conditions before accepting any bonus.
Casino Bonus – Info:
|🎖️ Casinos with Bonus:||180 sites|
|🏆 Best Casino Bonus:||Spin Casino – 100% up to $1000 & 50 Free Spins for $1|
|⚡️ New Casino Bonus:||KatsuBet – 111% up to $1500 & 111 Free Spins|
|☝️ Biggest Bonus:||Slotman – 100% up to $5000|
|⭐ Casino Bonus $1:||Casino Classic – 40 Chances for $1|
|🍀 Best No Deposit Bonus:||Casumo – 20 No Deposit Free Spins|
|🚀 Top No Wager Bonus:||Wolfy Casino – Up to $1000 Without Wagering|
What is a Casino Bonus?
A casino bonus is an incentive many NZ online casinos give to either new or existing players. As a newly registered player, you can opt-in for one when you create an account.
Consequently, most NZ online casinos will offer bonuses through your email address or live chat if you are an existing gambler.
List of Best Casino Bonus in NZ 2023:
- Jackpot City Casino: 100% up to NZ$1600 + 80 Free Spins for only NZ$1.
- Spin Casino: 100% Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins for only NZ$1.
- Casino Kingdom: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Chances for NZ$1.
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% Match up to NZ$1200 + 100 Chances for just NZ$1.
- Ruby Fortune Casino: 100% up to NZ$750 + 88 Extra Chances for NZ$1.
- Casino Classic: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Spins for NZ$1.
- Zodiac Casino: Up to NZ$480 + 80 Chances for only NZ$1.
- Yukon Gold Casino: 100% up to NZ$150 + 150 Chances for NZ$10.
- Playerz Casino: Up to NZ$1500 + 50 Free Spins for just NZ$10.
- Grand Mondial: 100% up to NZ$250 + 150 Free Spins for NZ$10.
What is the Best Casino Bonus in NZ?
So what is the best casino bonus out there? That's debatable. There are a few different types. They can all be lucrative.
- Free Spins: A good free spins bonus not only gives you a chance to win but lets you take some popular slot machines for a ride, free of charge.
- Cash Bonus: A deposit bonus, probably the most common, will help you kick off your journey with a big, fat stack of chips (or the virtual equivalent).
- Match Bonus: A matched deposit bonus can increase your original deposit by 100%, 200% or more. Thus, you'll have a chance to play with more money than you can with.
There are more obscure casino bonuses, too. They can all offer something worthwhile. It really depends on what you're looking for and what your play style is.
Why Casino Bonus?
We all know that bonuses are important. When it comes to gambling, you want the highest bonuses at casinos. Bonuses are the quickest way to tell a bad casino from a good one. There are some fantastic bonuses out there, and there's also no reason not to go straight for them.
Whether it's a match bonus or no deposit bonus or something else, only spend your money at a casino that is well worth it. It's a huge industry. Don't settle for less.
All Available NZ Online Casino Bonuses
The following are the common online casino bonuses in New Zealand:
- Welcome Bonus — This is a popular bonus offered to new members only. It is also commonly called the sign-up bonus. Normally, you'll need to make a set minimum deposit.
- Match Bonus — A match bonus is an offer based on the amount you deposit into your casino account. Therefore, the bonus amount you get is matched up to the percentage of your deposit amount. Simply put, if you deposit more money, you'll get more bonus funds.
- No Deposit Bonus — As the name suggests, the no deposit bonus requires no deposits. No deposit bonuses often come with various restrictions, including very high wagering requirements.
- Live Casino Bonuses — To qualify for the live casino bonus offer, you must have registered in the live dealer section at the casino.
- Reload Bonus — Sometimes called a monthly bonus at NZ online casinos, a reload bonus is awarded for consequent deposits after the first deposit.
- Free Spins — Players sometimes call them bonus spins, cash spins, wager-free spins, welcome spins, and more. Usually, casinos give out these free spins as supplements to another bonus offer like the welcome package.
- Bonus Codes — Also called a promo or coupon code, is a marketing discount you get from an online casino. These codes are bonus-specific and serve both newbies and pros in the online gambling industry.
- Loyalty / VIP Bonuses — Loyalty bonuses are awards given to players who have remained loyal by playing on a specific casino site for quite a long time. Being a VIP player secures you multiple perks, including exclusive bonus offers, extended withdrawal limits and personalized support.
How To Find the Best NZ Casino Bonus
Time needed: 10 minutes.
You can easily select one NZ online casino with a great promotional offer by considering the following factors:
- License and Regulations
Any casino website you choose should have a license from a well-known regulatory body like MGA, Curacao or Kahnawake. In most NZ online casinos, the license information is displayed on their website, usually at the bottom of the homepage.
- Safety and Security
All safe NZ online casinos integrate their systems with SSL technology that encrypts all personal and transactional data. This keeps all the details private, thereby reducing the possibilities of data theft.
- Trustworthy and Reputation
Check other customers reviews on the internet and make an informed decision from there. Also, don't forget to read the review for the specific casino on our site. We have listed both the advantages and disadvantages when it comes to online casinos and their bonus offers.
- Variety of Games
Ensure that the casino you choose has a variety of games and also your favourite casino games. Look for different game providers like NetEnt, Evolution and Microgaming for example. If their games are present on the site, then you know that you will have a lot to choose from.
- User Experience (App)
You need a casino with a responsive website that has no lagging effect and where you can access games and enjoy a smooth gameplay.
- Loyalty Program (VIP-program)
The loyalty program, as mentioned earlier, is simply a rewards program for loyal customers. Here, you can enjoy some benefits unavailable to other regular players.
- Customer Support
Check that they have a friendly customer service. It's a plus if the support is open 24/7 and available in different channels, such as mail, phone, livechat etc.
Low and No Wagering Bonuses
For the low wagering casino bonuses, you can easily meet the set conditions and cash out your winnings. If you are a low-roller, low or no wagering bonuses are the best to grab in NZ. This is because you'll have a better chance to convert the bonus amounts into real money that you can cash out at any time.
- Gives you the chance to test a casino.
- New players get a solid start.
- Boosts your bankroll.
- Provides the option of trying out new games.
- Enable you to enjoy playing for longer.
- Some have very high wagering requirements.
- You can't withdraw before meeting the wagering terms.
- Restrictions on the games you can play with a bonus
What are casino bonuses?
A casino bonus is just a bonus amount of money that's added to your account. It will allow you to play longer, but it comes with a host of restrictions
Can I cash out no deposit bonuses?
Yes, but only when you've met the wagering requirements.
Can I get casino bonuses if I play on a mobile phone?
Yes, the most important thing is to meet the offer's terms and conditions
What should I do if a casino refuses to release my winnings?
It is advisable to contact the casino regulator and explain your concerns.
Do I have to deposit to get my bonus offer?
Apart from the no deposit bonus, other offers demand a certain minimum deposit.
What type of casino bonus is the best for new players?
A welcome bonus, or sign-up bonus, is for new players who create an account and make a deposit. This type of promotion is usually one of the best in terms of match rate and amount. It may be one large offer or a series of smaller ones to use across your first few deposits.
Are casino bonuses worth it?
Online casino bonuses are definitely worthwhile if you're going to play at mobile casinos anyways. They provide an opportunity to earn extra money on the side of your play. However, you shouldn't dive into just any deal.
Can you make money from casino bonuses?
With every single casino offer or deposit bonus, you can exploit them for long-term profit.
Why do casinos give bonuses?
Online casinos offer bonuses to entice new customers and retain their existing ones. It's also a “win-win” thing for online gamblers because having free money means longer playtime and more bets.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.