What are Paysafecard Casinos NZ?
Paysafecard is one of the most common methods of payment when it comes to online casinos. We’ve researched and reviewed a staggering amount of casinos and Paysafecard pops up more often than not. It’s a very popular option for both making deposits. And because the card has money on it, there’s no need to verify anything. It’s the equivalent of walking into a land-based casino and handing them $100 in cash. They don’t need to check your bank account because you’re not involving your bank account. It doesn’t get easier than that.
Online casino bonus with $10 Paysafecard deposit
Not only is it a popular payment option with players, but it’s popular with casinos, too. Some casinos in New Zealand will even give the player an extra bonus for using Paysafecard. On top of that, the service itself runs various promotions. If you play your cards right, you can really make the most out of a casino trip. There are a lot of benefits to using Paysafecard for your online gambling needs. The one major drawback is that you can’t use it to withdraw your winnings. And while this is a hassle, a lot of players consider it worth it for the safety and security that Paysafecard provides.
How do NZ casinos that accept Paysafecard payments work?
Getting your money from your card to your bankroll is just as easy as using any other method. Plus, because you don’t have to verify any accounts, it’s a lot faster than many of the other options. On top of all of this, the service is completely free for the first 12 months. After that, it’s just a monthly fee of $2 a month.
How we rank and find the best Paysafecard casinos
The use of Paysafecard is increasing in the online casino industry. Online casino enthusiasts residing in New Zealand have tons of options when looking for a Paysafecard Casino. However, not all casinos that accept this payment method can satisfy your gaming needs. So, knowing how to choose the best online casino is quite important. There are several factors we consider when choosing a casino that accepts Paysafecard. Here are the vital ones:
- License and regulations: The casino must be licensed and regulated by a reputable authority. It means the casino is committed to observing gaming rules and regulations that protect you as a player.
- Safety and security: Cybercrime is not something new in the online casino world. Therefore, the casino should have an industry-standard online security solution such as secure socket layer (SSL). That way, your transactions at the casino remain safe all the time.
- Trustworthy and reputation: Nobody wants to play at a casino with a tainted reputation. For instance, some Paysafecard Casinos don’t use Random Number Generators on their games. That means the game outcome isn’t fair, and you have little odds of winning. So, if the casino has too many negative player reviews, we won’t advise you to sign up, and it can’t feature on our list of the best online casinos.
- Number and variety of games: The casino’s game collection should have an array of popular casino games with several variants. Besides, the game quality must be perfect in terms of visual appeal, sound effects, loading speed, etc.
- User experience (app): The site should be navigable with much ease. Moreover, it should be accessible across various platforms such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. A Paysafecard Casino with a dedicated mobile app is even more convenient for players who like playing on the go, to boot.
- Bonuses and promotions: We ascertain how generous the casino is in terms of bonuses. So, it should have some rewards such as bonus credits and free spins for players.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): Players appreciate special treatment at a casino. That’s why most online casinos have loyalty or VIP programs with different tiers. So, the Paysafecard Casino you choose should have a well-structured VIP program where you will reap some benefits as a member.
- Customer service: The casino should have reliable customer service to answer your questions and address the challenges you might experience. Furthermore, it should have effective ways of reaching out for help, e.g. a live chat facility, a dedicated support email address, and a phone number.
Step by step guide: Depositing at a casino that offers Paysafecard
It's pretty easy to fund your account and play for real money at a casino that offers Paysafecard. Here are the simple steps to follow when you want to deposit money into your account:
- Ensure your Paysafecard account has sufficient cash.
- Log into your casino account.
- Move to the cashier section and click on the deposit option.
- Select Paysafecard and enter the code and the amount from $1, $10 to $20 or any number you wish to deposit.
How do I create a Paysafecard account?
Creating your Paysafe account is quite straightforward. Here is an easy guide to help you accomplish the task:
- Go to the Paysafecard official website.
- Click on the “SIGN UP”-button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Fill in the registration form with required details, including your country of residence, password, email address, and username.
- Click on Continue, and youwill receive a confirmation link in your email.
- Click on the button in the email. Next, provide your full name, postal address, phone number, and so on.
- Enter the code you’ll receive via SMS, and your account will be ready for use.
Paysafecard is an online payment method that uses a voucher with a PIN code comprising 16 digits. What is more, you don’t need a bank account or credit card to use the service. The payment service was founded in 2000, and the Paysafe Group owns it.
Today, Paysafecard services are available in over 40 countries worldwide. Besides, there are numerous local sales outlets selling Paysafecard vouchers in countries the company provides its services.
Is Paysafecard safe?
Paysafecard is safe. Firstly, you remain anonymous while transacting online because you don’t have to share any personal information to complete a transaction. All you need is a code that you can purchase with cash at a local outlet near you.
Secondly, the company has a license to offer its services. Therefore, it is easy to raise complaints with the licensing authority to take action against it. However, the company strives to address customer grievances to avoid such an occurrence because it might result in hefty penalties.
Paysafecard reputation and reliability
Two decades of continuous service is no mean achievement. Thousands of online casinos continue embracing the use of Paysafecard services. Of course, you will come across different shades of opinion about Paysafecard. And that is quite normal. Generally speaking, the service is safe and reliable.
Paysafecard Casino summary
Paysafecard is a common online payment method in many online casinos in New Zealand and beyond use. The service is safe and reliable because users don’t have to provide their details to transact using it. In addition, it has an impressive global coverage with higher odds of getting even much better in the future.