What are Paysafe Casinos NZ?
Paysafecard is one of the most common methods of payment when it comes to online casinos in NZ. We’ve researched and reviewed a staggering amount of Paysafe Casinos and found it’s a very popular option for making deposits.
And because the card has money on it, there’s no need to verify anything. It’s the equivalent of walking into a land-based casino and handing them NZ$100 in cash. They don’t need to check your bank account because you’re not involving your bank account. It doesn’t get easier than that.
Top 3 Paysafe Casinos in NZ:
- Playerz Casino
- Wildz Casino
- Vegasoo Casino
List of $10 Paysafe Casinos in NZ 2023:
Some casinos in New Zealand will even give the player an extra casino bonus when you deposit NZ$10 with Paysafe.
- Jackpot City Casino: 100% up to NZ$1600 + 80 Free Spins for only NZ$1
- Spin Casino: 100% up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins for only NZ$1
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% up to NZ$1200 + 100 Chances for just NZ$1
- Ruby Fortune Casino: 100% up to NZ$750 + 88 Extra Chances for NZ$1
- Casino Kingdom: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Chances for NZ$1
- Casino Classic: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Spins for NZ$1
- Zodiac Casino: Up to NZ$480 + 80 Chances for only NZ$1
- Yukon Gold Casino: 100% up to NZ$150 + 150 Chances for NZ$10
- Playerz Casino: Up to NZ$1500 + 50 Free Spins for just NZ$10
- Grand Mondial: 100% up to NZ$250 + 150 Free Spins for NZ$10
Top 3 Online Pokies with Paysafe
Paysafe casinos that we recommend to you have hundreds of online pokies. Specifically, they provide you with classic pokies, video pokies, progressive jackpot pokies, and many more.
And remember, all these are real money pokies, meaning you will win real money after playing. Below are the top 3 pokies you can try using Paysafe:
- Book of Dead
- Legacy of Dead
- Gonzo’s Quest
Casino with Paysafe Free Spins
Paysafe casinos, like the one we have listed on this page, have free spins bonuses for New Zealand players. For instance, we have casinos that give you 50, 100, or 200 free spins after registration.
We also have NZ online casinos that will offer you free spins when you become a regular player. Better yet, we have Paysafecard casinos with free spins for players who deposit via Paysafe.
No Deposit Bonus
Our New Zealand Paysafe casinos also have no deposit bonuses for you. Again, most of our recommended casinos will offer you these bonuses during registration.
We also have some casinos with no deposit bonuses for existing players. If you are up to these fantastic no deposit bonuses, you only need to register with Paysafecard casinos on our list.
Paysafecard Real Money Casinos
If you are looking for a Paysafecard real money casino, you are in the right place. Here, we have Paysafe casinos that provide you with an extensive selection of real money games.
For example, they provide you with real money pokies, table games, jackpot pokies, and live games. When we say they are real money games, we mean that you can play and win real money.
NZ Paysafecard Mobile Casino
All our New Zealand Paysafecard online casinos are mobile-optimized. In other words, their websites are optimized to work on smartphones and tablets.
What’s more, some of our Paysafe casinos have native mobile apps, while others support in-browser apps only. With this, you can register an account, deposit money, claim offers, and place bets from wherever you are.
Deposit Bonus at Paysafe Casinos Online
Here on this page, we have included all Paysafe casinos that offer deposit bonuses. For example, we have casino sites that provide you with a 100% match deposit bonus on your first deposit.
In addition to that, we have gaming sites that have deposit bonuses for players who deposit via Paysafecard.
Paysafe Minimum Deposit Casinos
Most of the casinos that accept Paysafecard are minimum deposit casinos. In other words, they are online casinos friendly to NZ players with a tight budget.
For example, some casinos such as Yuko Gold Casino allow you to make a minimum deposit of NZ$10. On the other hand, some casinos, such as Royal Vegas, allow you to deposit NZ$1 to claim 100 free spins.
No Wagering Paysafecard Casinos
Some of the Paysafe casinos we have listed here have casino bonuses with no wagering requirements. For instance, PlayOJO casino provides you with 50 wager-free free spins. This means that you can withdraw winnings from free spins right away.
We also have other casinos that will offer you unlimited wager-free bonuses during your gaming adventure.
Paysafecard Casinos with Bonus Codes
We have dozens of Paysafecard online casinos with bonus codes for new and existing customers alike. In most cases, you will find the special bonus codes attached to sign-up bonuses, cashback bonuses, reload bonuses, etc.
To know if a bonus has a bonus code, you only need to read the bonus terms and conditions.
How to Find the Best Paysafe Casinos in NZ
The use of Paysafecard is increasing in the online casino industry. Online casino enthusiasts residing in New Zealand have tons of options when looking for a Paysafe casino. However, not all casinos that accept this payment method can satisfy your gaming needs.
There are several factors we consider when choosing a real money online casino that accepts Paysafecard. Here are the vital ones:
- License and regulations – The casino must be licensed and regulated by a reputable authority. It means the casino is committed to observing gaming rules and regulations that protect you as a player.
- Safety and security – The casino should have an industry-standard online security solution such as secure socket layer (SSL). That way, your transactions at the casino remain safe all the time.
- Trustworthy and reputation – If the casino, for example, has too many negative player reviews, it's not recommended to sign up.
- Number and variety of games – The casino’s game collection should have an array of popular casino games with several variants.
- User experience (app) – A Paysafe Casino should be navigable with much ease. Moreover, it should be accessible across various platforms such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Bonuses and promotions – Online casinos should have some rewards such as bonus credits and free spins for players.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program) – The casino you choose should have a well-structured VIP program with benefits as a member.
- Customer service – The casino should have reliable customer service to answer your questions. Furthermore, it should have effective ways of reaching out for help, e.g. a live chat, email, and a phone number.
Step by Step Guide: Depositing at an NZ Online Real Money Casino with Paysafe
It's pretty easy to fund your account and play for real money at a Paysafe casino. Here are the simple steps to follow when you want to deposit money into your account:
- Ensure your Paysafe account has sufficient cash.
- Log into your casino account.
- Move to the cashier section, click on the deposit option and select Paysafecard.
- Enter the code and the amount from $1, $10 to $20 or any number you wish to deposit.
How Do I Create a Paysafecard Account?
Creating your Paysafe Casino account is quite straightforward. Here is an easy guide to help you accomplish the task:
- Go to the Paysafecard official website.
- Click on the “SIGN UP”-button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Fill in the registration form with required details, including your country of residence, password, email address, and username.
- Click on Continue, and youwill receive a confirmation link in your email.
- Click on the button in the email. Next, provide your full name, postal address, phone number, and so on.
- Enter the code you’ll receive via SMS, and your account will be ready for use.
Paysafecard is an online payment method that uses a voucher with a PIN code comprising 16 digits. What is more, you don’t need a bank account or credit card to use the service. The payment service was founded in 2000, and the Paysafe Group owns it.
Today, Paysafe services are available in over 40 countries worldwide. Besides, there are numerous local sales outlets selling their vouchers.
Is Paysafe Safe?
Yes, Paysafecard is safe. Firstly, you remain anonymous while transacting online because you don’t have to share any personal information to complete a transaction. All you need is a code that you can purchase with cash at a local outlet near you.
Secondly, the company has a license to offer its services. Therefore, it is easy to raise complaints with the licensing authority to take action against it. However, the company strives to address customer grievances to avoid such an occurrence because it might result in hefty penalties.
Paysafecard Reputation and Reliability
Two decades of continuous service is no mean achievement. Thousands of online casinos continue embracing the use of Paysafe services.
Of course, you will come across different shades of opinion about Paysafecard. And that is quite normal. Generally speaking, the service is safe and reliable.
Paysafe Casino Summary
Paysafecard is a common online payment method in many real money Paysafe online casinos in New Zealand and beyond use. The service is safe and reliable because users don’t have to provide their details to transact using it.
In addition, it has an impressive global coverage with higher odds of getting even much better in the future.
Yes, Paysafecard casinos are secure since the card does not leave a trail that can be tracked. The card does not share your personal information or bank details.
Yes, you can on specific online casinos in our list.
No, casinos that accept Paysafecard do not charge any transaction fees.
No, unfortunately, you can only use Paysafecard for deposits.
Thousands of online casinos and online bookmakers accept Paysafecard as a payment method. When playing and depositing with a Paysafecard, there is no need for you to enter any personal information and there is no need for a bank account or credit card.
Paysafecard operates as a voucher system, like at Neosurf casino, that allows its users to pay online for any products and replenish supported accounts. Funds get there in a split second, and you don’t need to deal with creating an account, e-wallet or provide any personal information to the provider.
You can, of course, play for real money when using a Paysafecard – providing that you have topped it up with real money credit.
Paysafecard can only be topped-up with set values – NZ$10, NZ$25, NZ$50, NZ$100. This is great for NZ$10 minimum deposit casinos.
Yes! Obviously, kiwis love pokies, so it stands to reason that PaySafe casinos have a great selection of pokies available.
In addition to New Zealand, there are numerous countries that support the use of Paysafecard. Some of these include Poland, Denmark, Argentina, Peru, Belgium, Latvia, USA, Canada, Mexico, and so on.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.