What are Mobile Casinos?
When we say mobile casino, we’re not talking about mobile friendly NZ casinos. We’re talking about the mobile counterparts to the biggest, best NZ online casinos around. Sadly, there are plenty of popular online casinos that offer really lackluster smartphone experiences.
On the flip side, there are casinos out there that pour all their time and money into the mobile experience, which leads to apps that play better than the desktop sites. If you prefer to play on mobile, these are the ones that you want. You want to find that gambling & new smartphone casino bonus. You want to strike it rich while you’re kicking back on the couch!
Best Mobile Slots at NZ Online Casinos with Real Money
Just like with every other real money NZ online casino, there are good mobile casinos and there are absolutely terrible ones. The same rules still apply. You want to look for good welcome bonuses, a great selection of games, and just all around good content presented in a sleek manner.
Presentation counts, especially when you’re playing on a phone or tablet. If you look hard enough – and again, that’s what we’re here to help with – you’ll find casinos that offer special smartphone-only bonuses.
Gambling and New Smartphone Casino Bonus
So if you want that really good NZ gambling and new smartphone casino bonus, be sure to stick to our lists. Even if you can’t find the perfect real money site for you, it’s a good jumping off point. At the very least, we can also help you figure out what it is you want.
You can’t find what you’re looking for if you don’t know what you’re looking for. This is your hard-earned money, so don’t just give it to the first casino with flashy lights. You’re looking to have a good time and win big.
How to Find the Best Mobile Casinos in New Zealand
Finding the best New Zealand mobile casino is easy if you know exactly what you are looking for. Below are tricks and tips you need to land the best mobile casino that guarantee value for cash.
- License and regulations – Check whether the casino you chose is licensed and regulated by one of the country’s gaming authorities.
- Safety and security – The best way to know whether a casino is safe is to look up the web for reviews about their safety concerns. Also check the service page or company web for the casino’s safety and security measures.
- Trustworthy and reputation – Check the reputation of the casino you intend to join online. Are there any reports of scams or their app or website behaving badly?
- Number and variety of games – The more games a smartphone casino has, the better it is because there is something for everyone. Also, it pays off handsomely to have a large selection of games at your disposal and not just slots.
- User experience (app):Check whether the casino has an app that is compatible with your mobile. And if yes, check the graphics and ascertain whether you can personalize the gameplay to keep you engaged.
- Bonuses and promotions: The best mobile casinos will offer you generous bonuses on top of great gameplay and variety. Specifically, look for welcome casino bonuses since they enhance the credibility of the casino that offer them.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): Check all the loyalty programs the casino offers. consider the differences between the rewards offered in each program.
- Customer service: You want a casino whose customer support is ready to help whenever any problem arises. So, check whether they offer live chat, email or toll-free telephone numbers.
Available Bonuses at Smartphone Casinos
Here is a list of popular casino bonuses you should look for:
- Sign up bonus – The top mobile casinos online give customers a sign-up bonus every time they join as new members. Check how much they give and at what percentage.
- Match bonus – Match bonuses are extra cash or free spins you can claim for signing up and depositing money into your new account. A typical match bonus is in terms of %, so they will double your deposit up to a certain amount.
- Reload bonus – Some casinos offer reload bonuses every time you deposit cash into your account. However, reload bonuses vary on percentage payout.
- Free spins – Free spins offer an incredible chance to win money without putting any of your own into play. Ensure you check the wagering requirements and how easy you can withdraw proceeds from free spins.
- Promo codes – Bonus codes are special codes you can enter into casino sites to get free bonuses and other offers.
- Cashback bonus – The best smartphone casinos give a cashback bonus that matches the player's deposit. Some platforms only offer these bonuses to new players while some offer them to already registered members.
Popular Mobile Casino Games in NZ
Now that you have known the tips to choose the best mobile casinos in NZ, here is a summary of popular casino games you can play in New Zealand:
- Pokies – Online pokies are electronic gambling machines, also known as video slot machines. To win with pokies, you need to make various combinations depending on the type of game. Most pokies come with five reels, but you also find three or one reels in some pokie. The number of coins and pay lines also vary.
- Roulette – Roulette is a game of chance played with two dice. Each player bets on the numbers that will be rolled. Winning requires the player to predict the outcome of the individual rolls of a pair of dice. The odds a pair of dice will land on any particular number are 3-1.
- Blackjack – Blackjack is a game of chance, in which players place bets on the value of their cards. The goal is to get closer to twenty-one than the dealer. Aces count as one point and face cards (Jack, Queen, King) count as ten points. Remain cards also count at their face value. If a player or dealer goes over twenty-one they bust and lose their bet.
- Poker – Poker is a game of luck that uses the standard 52-card deck. To play, you put money into a pile of chips called the pot. Then you place one or more bets in an attempt to win all the money that is already in the pot. Your bet will stay there until someone else calls your bet or raises it by placing even more money into the pot.
- Baccarat – Baccarat is a card game for two players. It's played with a deck of cards, special baccarat cards and a scorecard. To play baccarat, you need two other players and a dealer. However, there are several versions of baccarat, and the gameplay differs from one casino to another. Also, the special cards you need to play differ with versions.
- Craps – Craps is a dice game played at a table. The gameplay of craps requires the player to make an odds bet. Every odd bet is an opportunity to place a bet on whether the next roll wil be higher or lower than the last roll. You win if the roll is 7 or 11 and lose if the dice rolls to 2, 3, or 12.
Payment Methods Available from NZ
Depending on the type of casino you choose, your payment methods may vary. Here are some of the most popular casino deposit and payment methods in New Zealand.
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
$1 Minimum Deposit Mobile Casino
Some casinos will offer you a welcome bonus or free spins for a $1 minimum deposit you make when you register with them. You can also deposit $11 and play with $120. The best part is that you can re-play your deposit, and get other free bonuses and spin wins several times as outlined in the casino's TCs.
How to Sign Up at a Mobile Gambling Site
- Go to the website of the mobile casino site you want to join and click “sign up” or “join now.”
- Fill in your details with your name, address, and email.
- Fill in the space for username and password.
- Confirm your password by filling in the security code sent to you via SMS or email.
- Once everything is filled out, click on the “create account” by clicking “finish.”
NZ Mobile Casinos Summary
Mobile casinos are becoming popular globally, and New Zealand is no different. You can now register with the best casinos in NZ using your smartphone, claim the best bonuses and win real cash. Up to this point, you've learned how to choose the best smartphone casino in 2022. Happy gaming!