Quick Facts Casinoland
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||Yes|
|👑 VIP Program||Yes|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||NZ$20|
|💳 Deposit Methods||VISA + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||Within 24 hours|
|💻 Software||NetEnt + more|
By Lars Wahlström - Updated August 1, 2022Reading time: 9 minutes
Casino Bonuses and Free Spins at Casinoland
Arguably, players need some motivation whenever playing any game. And you certainly do too. As such, Casinoland has multiple casino bonuses and free spins for you. Notably, you will get some of them as a newly registered member.
This should help you prove your potential as a player. On the other hand, some offers will be available to all players at the NZD online casino. At the moment, you can claim the following offers at Casinoland:
Sometimes, a warm welcome is all you need to get comfortable. Lucky for you, this is exactly what Casinoland gives you. You will get a lofty welcome deal of up to NZ$800 in bonus money. However, this is a match bonus. The amount of bonus money you get depends on what you deposit.
You won’t get the bonus all at once. It plays out in four bits, as follows:
Of course, the offer has several terms and conditions. Among them, keep an eye on the following:
- You can only claim the bonus once.
- Each of your deposits should be NZ$20 or more.
- The wagering requirement is 40x, to be met within 30 days.
- The maximum bet with the bonus money is NZ$10 per wager.
- The maximum you can withdraw from the bonus is NZ$4000.
Vegas Holiday Giveaway
Every month, Casinoland treats one player with a trip to Las Vegas, the home of gaming fun. This could be you. All you have to do is earn a ticket by wagering at least NZ$40 on the selected slot games. And when the casino conducts the prize draw, who knows, it may be your lucky day.
If you become the winner, you will have a chance to play in one of the city’s legendary casinos. Besides, you can visit any of their prestigious shows. And if you don’t like the noises, you can decide to relax and watch the dazzling lights of the city. That’s how Casinoland values you.
Tuesday Spotlight Special
Tuesdays at Casinoland start with a buzz. Deposit NZ$100 and get 50 free spins to play one of the preselected slot games. And for the benefit of doubt, any game selected will be worth every spin. At the time of this writing, the preselected game was Netent’s Starburst.
Most importantly, all winnings accrued from the free spins are subject to 40x wagering. You will have 30 days to comply. Once you fulfill the requirements, you can cash out the funds at any time.
Casinoland Promo and Bonus Codes
While some casinos in New Zealand demand promo codes for their bonuses, Casinoland doesn’t. This means that you can get your bonuses directly. To do so, follow our link here. And if the operator introduces promo codes, we will be on the watch to keep you posted.
How to Claim Your Bonuses at Casinoland
Now that no codes are required at Casinoland, you may be wondering how you’ll get your bonus. Lucky for you, we are here to help. Once you have an account up and running, follow these simple steps to claim your offer:
- Log into your account.
- Head to the cashier section and opt in for the welcome package.
- Deposit NZ$20 or more, and the casino will release your respective funds automatically.
- Do the same for the second, third and fourth deposit bonuses.
- For the Tuesday bonus, you need to opt in too, then deposit NZ$100 or more. Once the transaction is processed, you will get 50 free spins instantly.
How to Create an Account at the Casinoland Site
Creating an account at Casinoland is a simple process. In fact, it shouldn’t take much of your time. Besides, the operator wants you to get started within the shortest time possible. Here’s the step-by-step get through:
- Visit Casinoland’s official website.
- Locate the registration button and click on it.
- On the form that pops up, enter your email address, first and last names, then choose your preferred username.
- Set a strong password and select your gender.
- Move to the next phase and select your country of residence.
- Enter your postal code, home address and city/town.
- Enter your mobile phone number and date of birth.
- Confirm you are of legal gambling age and that you agree to the casino terms and conditions.
- Click the “Create Account” button to complete the process.
All Deposit and Withdrawal Options Available for New Zealand
Casinoland provides a good number of payment options. Popular credit/debit cards and digital wallets are among the options. All the methods are safe to use. You can securely authorize payments without compromising your privacy. Besides, their processing speeds are quite admirable.
Deposit transactions at Casinoland are instant and free of charge. The minimum deposit amount per transaction is NZ$20. On the other hand, the maximum limit is NZ$9800. If playing from New Zealand, you can deposit via:
Cashing out your winnings will also be easy. Among the viable options, you can use:
- Visa – 2 to 5 working days
- Mastercard – 2 to 5 working days
- Skrill – instant
- Neteller – instant
- Bank Transfer – one business day
Like deposits, the transactional limit for withdrawals is NZ$20 to NZ$9800 per transaction. Also, you may be charged a small processing fee, usually 2%.
Casinoland Mobile Casino for iOS and Android
Casinoland works pretty fine on mobile platforms. The graphics remain crispy and pleasing to the eye. Besides, navigation will always be easy. Overall, the design is detailed and well-organized on mobile.
What’s more, the site loads quickly and smoothly on any gadget. Its responsive design makes it easy to fit any screen size. As such, you can play games at Casinoland whether you’re using a smartphone or tablet.
Casinoland’s website doesn’t differentiate between Android and iOS products. It works well in both. Once you load it on your device’s browser, you will have access to most, if not all, casino games available.
And for the sake of video games, get a strong internet connection. You’ll need one that can support heavy data use. Overall, Casinoland’s mobile functionality is excellent.
Casinoland Online Games
Casinoland presents a grand collection of online casino games from dozens of providers. Popular game developers like Microgaming and Evolution are among their top suppliers. As such, you can expect elegant products. Excitingly, the games selection features all popular categories. Common ones on the site include:
- Pokies – Slots games are a staple that attracts many newcomers to any casino. For this reason, Casinoland presents a brilliant slots selection. Classic slots, video pokies and progressive jackpots are all in the lobby. The most popular slot titles on the site are Cleopatra, The Goonies and Book of Dead.
- Roulette – The casino also presents some of the age-old casino classics like roulette. Excitingly, the game comes in multiple variants. You’ll even find some of them more modern than you imagined. Some of the popular titles here include Immersive Roulette and French Roulette.
- Blackjack – You’ll also have a few staples to play in the blackjack section. The casino offers popular blackjack variants like First Person Blackjack, Classic Blackjack and Blackjack Pro.
- Baccarat – Cards are some of the most engaging casino games. You’ll also have better chances of winning if your card skills are excellent. To test this out, you can try out some of the baccarat titles are Casinoland. While there aren’t many, titles like Baccarat Lobby will keep you occupied.
- Video Poker – You can also play video poker titles from different game developers. Casinoland provides popular video poker titles such as Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild and Joker Poker.
- Slingo – Casinoland takes the fun a notch higher with Slingo games. If you love these games, you can check out titles like Slingo Reel Riches or Slingo Ante Up.
Notably, Casinoland has more games. You will find games such as craps and Casino War on the site. However, you may need to use the search function to locate them.
Casinoland Live Casino with Real Dealers
With Casinoland, you'll have access to live experiences and contests. Besides, you will be playing games in real-time, with real croupiers. Also, you can have real-time interactions with other players in the game. This will be a great chance to learn more gaming tips.
Interestingly, the platform allows you to converse anonymously. Nobody will know your identity. Regarding quality, there is nothing to complain about. All live gaming products are excellent and streamed in HD quality. The graphics are also wonderful, not to mention the feel of the cool soundtracks.
But this shouldn't come as a surprise. Remember, the platform is powered by some of the industry giants, such as Evolution Gaming. Anyway, among the games available, you can try out:
- Roulette Lobby
- Blackjack Lobby
- Casino Hold’em
- Dream Catcher
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt.
Casinoland VIP and Rewards Program
Casinoland has a loyalty program, commonly called The Club. You’ll become a member of The Club once you register and play for real money. This means that you have to deposit and make a bet. Notably, this program has four tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
Also, Casinoland takes a slightly different approach from what other competitors do. Instead of earning points to climb up the ranks, you'll be filling up a progress bar. By so doing, you'll unlock various rewards in each level. Talking of rewards, you will get bonus spins whose amount varies depending on the level you are at.
Visit the casino site for more details.
Wagering Requirements for Kiwis
Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses offered at Casinoland must be wagered 40 times before withdrawal. Usually, you will have 30 days to meet this requirement. You should also note that games don't contribute equally to wagering. It is advisable to first play those that contribute 100%.
Casinoland is a highly assorted online casino brand in New Zealand. It has a neat interface for both mobile and desktop gameplay. The casino offers slots, table games and several other casino games from multiple game developers. More to that, it has a live dealer section where you can play games in real-time.
The site is owned by One Click Limited. This company is incorporated in Malta and has a license in Great Britain. Notably, Casinoland was launched in 2015. Therefore, it has 5+ years of experience in the industry. The casino also accepts players from different countries, New Zealand included.
The support team at Casinoland is friendly, professional and ever-active. In case of anything, you can contact them via:
- Live chat
Is Casinoland a Scam or a Legal and Legit Casino in New Zealand?
Casinoland operates under its operator's gaming license. This license was issued by the UK Gambling Commission under account 48756. The company is also registered in Malta, so the casino is regulated from there too. This proves that Casinoland is legal and legit.
However, ensure you play on the official Casinoland’s website. Our links should help you with that.
Is Casinoland Reliable, Safe and Secure?
Casinoland uses SSL encryption algorithms in everything that involves data transfer. Therefore, your details will be handled securely the moment you land on the site. Also, the casino uses safe payment options that are hard to compromise.
As such, your money will always be in safe hands. When it comes to reliability, you also have nothing to worry about. The casino is always active, and when you need help, there's someone ready to intervene.
What’s the legal gambling age at Casinoland?
Is account verification necessary at Casinoland?
Do I need promo codes to claim my bonuses?
Does Casinoland have crypto payment methods?
How Can I Get Casinoland Free Spins?
Can I Play Casinoland From Mobile?
What Deposit Bonuses Will I Get?
What Are the Most Popular Casinoland Games?
For the most part, Casinoland is a great gambling platform. The fact that you can access it via mobile devices makes them even more striking. These folks give you a healthy welcome offer, followed by some exciting promotions. You'll even have a chance to visit Las Vegas man! This alone is enough reason to register on the site.
Games on the casino site are plenty, and you can play some of them on the live dealer studio. What’s interesting the most is that they execute spotlessly on both desktop and mobile environments. And with the site’s live chat feature, you can easily get the help you need. Generally, Casinoland is worth your time.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.