What are Progressive Jackpot Pokies?
Progressive Jackpot Pokies don’t have a set amount. The amount you can win is always changing. As people play the machine and lose, the amount keeps going up. Oftentimes, these machines are part of one large “bank” that shares the same jackpot. Sometimes there's one big jackpot across multiple casinos.
The upside to playing a machine with progressive pokies online is that the jackpot is likely bigger than on a machine that isn’t progressive. A fixed jackpot will almost always be much lower. Unless the progressive pokie has just been won and has reset to its starting amount.
Best NZ Sites for Progressive Pokies 2022:
- Jackpot City Casino: 100% up to NZ$1600 + 80 Free Spins for only NZ$1
- Spin Casino: 100% up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins for only NZ$1
- Royal Vegas Casino: 100% up to NZ$1200 + 100 Chances for just NZ$1
- Ruby Fortune Casino: 100% up to NZ$750 + 88 Extra Chances for NZ$1
- Casino Kingdom: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Chances for NZ$1
- Casino Classic: NZ$200 Bonus + 1 No Dep. Spin + 40 Free Spins for NZ$1
- Zodiac Casino: Up to NZ$480 + 80 Chances for only NZ$1
- Yukon Gold Casino: 100% up to NZ$150 + 150 Chances for NZ$10
- Playerz Casino: Up to NZ$1500 + 50 Free Spins for just NZ$10
- Grand Mondial: 100% up to NZ$250 + 150 Free Spins for NZ$10
Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune Jackpot
In 2019, the Mega Moolah Mega Jackpot paid out over $79 million. In 2020, it’s already paid out over 13 million in New Zealand dollars. The biggest single win on Mega Fortune Jackpot was also over $17 million. These are huge, life-changing jackpots. The downside is that your odds on progressive pokies machines aren’t as good as your odds on non-progressive machines.
Since the jackpot is much bigger, it’s that much harder to win. Fixed jackpots pay a lot less, so you’ll win more often and your money will stretch further. It all comes down to what’s more important to you.
Progressive Pokies Jackpot Online
Progressive pokies jackpot online are extremely popular. Everyone is after that one huge jackpot that’s going to put them on Easy Street. It’s not for everyone, though. Of course, everyone wants to win.
However, some people are really out to have funny, so if they have am enjoyable night and walk away $20 up, they consider that to be a successful gambling trip. Decide what it is you want to do, and then let us point you in the right direction
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.