Quick Facts iBet Casino
|🔄 Wagering Requirements||40X|
|✏️ Bonus Code||Not Needed|
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||Yes|
|👑 VIP Program||Yes|
|🏦 Payout Percentage||~97%|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||NZ$20|
|💳 Deposit Methods||Mastercard + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||Within 24 hours|
|💻 Software||NetEnt + more|
|🏭 Owner Company||Claymore Malta Ltd|
|📱 Works On||iOS, Android|
|🗣️ Site available in||
|📄 Licensed in||
|💬 Live chat hours||24/7|
|📞 Support Phone||N/A|
By Lars Wahlström - Updated December 9, 2022Reading time: 9 minutes
iBet Casino Review – Our Verdict
Launched in 2021, iBet Casino is a new addition to the global online gambling platform and is now available to the New Zealand iGaming market. It prioritizes the interests of casino gamers thus it’s a perfect oasis for kiwis. So, whether you want to enjoy an enthralling games lobby, free spins, or redeem lucrative bonuses, iBet Casino is your destination.
Besides, new kiwis get to enjoy an enticing welcome bonus to kick off their gaming ventures. As for mobile players, there is a flawless mobile casino compatible with most handheld devices. So, read through our detailed review and unravel the best features at iBet Casino.
Promotions And Bonuses At iBet Casino
Apart from the impressive library of games that you can enjoy, the online casino also has some of the best bonuses on offer. Starting from the match deposit bonuses and free spins to iCash and Pragmatic Play tournaments, there are lots of perks up for grabs here.
Non-Sticky Welcome Bonus at iBet Casino
The welcome package for new Kiwis is undeniably awesome. Specifically, newcomers at iBet casino get up to NZ$1500. Even so, this is a hefty three-part bonus spread as follows:
- 1st deposit: 100% match deposit bonus up to NZ$500.
- 2nd deposit: 50% match deposit bonus up to NZ$500.
- 3rd deposit: 50% match deposit bonus up to NZ$500.
Other iBet Casino Bonuses
- iCash – get pure cash straight back to your gaming account’s wallet with every single spin you make. This is simply the best offer where you will get a 2% Rakeback from your spins as cashback and 5% of your net losses every single day of the week. Although this may be true, you have to opt into this promotion at your iBet Casino rewards page.
- Casino Tournaments – Race to the top of the leaderboard by playing selected slot games. With this promotion, you are can get a share of the monthly casino tournament prize.
- Drops and Wins promotion – Play your favorite Pragmatic Play slots at the live casino and slot tournaments section and stand a chance to win part of the NZ$1,500,000 monthly prize pool.
iBet Casino Promo and Bonus Codes
Bonus codes are unique codes that you might require to activate some bonuses. At times, iBet Casino offers such codes. In this case, we write the bonuses here on our page.
In the meantime, however, the casino does not offer any promo and bonus codes. Nevertheless, should the casino add any codes, we will update this page.
How to Login at iBet Casino
For you to play the games and enjoy the enticing bonuses at iBet Casino, you have to register at the site. Luckily, the sign-up process is easy and takes only a few seconds. You only need the following simple steps:
- Firstly, click on our genuine link that will automatically redirect you to iBet Casino’s official page.
- Secondly, hit the red “sign-up” button at the top right corner of the casino’s homepage
- Thirdly, fill in the required details. For instance, you’ll have to provide your name, phone number, and email address. What’s more, you have to create a strong password. After this, select “continue” to proceed.
- Next, provide the required details including your gender, address, and date of birth. Proceed by ticking the box to show that you agree with the casino’s terms and conditions.
- On this last step of your registration, you’ll receive a verification code via SMS. At this point, you can now deposit funds, claim the welcome bonus and start playing.
Payment Methods Available for New Zealand
iBet casino guarantees you super smooth transactions by offering you an ample collection of supported and secure banking methods. As such, you can easily transfer to or withdraw from your casino account.
When you are ready to fund your account and start playing, you only need to head over to the deposit page in your account. Here, you’ll get access to conventional payment methods and a wide array of e-wallets.
Notably, the casino allows you a minimum deposit of NZ$10. On the other hand, the maximum deposit is capped at NZ$2,000.
The options available here include:
- Rapid Transfer
- Bank Wire transfer
Withdrawals at iBet Casino are relatively fast, and convenient, thanks to a large number of supported banking options available. Better still, you can use the same deposit options to withdraw your funds.
The withdrawal processing time depends on your preferred method. Detailed below are the cash-out methods you can use and their withdrawal times respectively:
- Mastercard: 3-6 days
- Visa: 3-6 days
- Neteller: 1-2 days
- Skrill: 1-2 days
- MuchBetter: 1-2 days
- Interac: 2-3 days
- Neosurf:1-2 days
- Paysafecard: 1-2 days
- Bank Wire Transfer: 3-8 days
iBet Mobile Casino for iOS and Android
iBet offers you a fast and optimized mobile casino version. That is to say, you can access the casino’s games and services even on the go. Although there is no iBet Casino downloadable app, mobile players get to enjoy an in-play version.
With just a stable internet connection and a secure browser, you are good to go. Better still, the mobile casino is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. In addition, it has a simple design and an easy-to-navigate layout.
On the whole, mobile gaming at this casino is fun since the games are flawless and accessible from any compatible device.
iBet Casino Online Games
iBet Casino games catalog features over 1000 titles from some of the most trusted games studios.
Still, the number is constantly increasing daily with the casino updating its collection to include the newest titles in the industry.
Above all, you can either play for real money or try out the demo mode. Big Time Gaming, Quickspin, NetEnt, Push Gaming, evolution, and NetEnt are some of the big names powering this casino. Indeed, Kiwis can revel in:
- Online Pokies: Slot lovers can try out hundreds of titles from software giants like NetEnt to small timers like Fantasama. The games here are placed under three sections. First, you can try out Drops and Wins. Secondly, you can enjoy Megaways including Doggy Riches Megaways and Solar Queen Megaways. Thirdly, there are Feature Buy Slots such as Crystal Golem, Knight Rider, and Cabin Crashers.
- Progressive Jackpots: iBet Casino features numerous Drops and Wins Tournaments by Pragmatic Play. Here, you can try options like Book of the Fallen, Bigger Bass Bonanza, and Gates of Olympus.
- Table Games: Far from the categories provided in the pokies section, there are also different varieties of table games. Whether you love Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, or Poker, there are more than enough choices to pick from. Roulette Advanced, casino Hold’em, Multihand Blackjack, Mini Baccarat, and Punto Banco are some of the games you can try out.
iBet Live Casino with Real Dealers
iBet has a separate category for the live casino accessible off the menu bar on the casino’s homepage. The live casino is powered by Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play, two of the most renowned software developers in the industry.
Following this, the live gambling den Has 100+ live casino games placed in the following categories (we’ve given at least 3 examples of games under each category):
- Blackjack: VIP Blackjack, Power Blackjack, and Blackjack Party.
- Roulette: Immersive Roulette, Speed Roulette, and Mega Roulette.
- Baccarat: Lightning Baccarat, Speed Baccarat, and Baccarat Squeeze.
- Game shows: crazy Time, Mega Ball, Monopoly Live, and Mega Wheel.
VIP and Loyalty Program
iBet Casino has a lucrative loyalty program. The platform rewards its most loyal customers with royal treatment. Nevertheless, you have to register at the casino to get a complete insight into this loyalty program.
Generally, being a member of a casino’s loyalty program guarantees you access to exciting perks. For instance, you get to enjoy higher deposit and withdrawal limits as well as better wagering requirements and more bonuses.
Wagering Requirements for Kiwis
To start with, you must deposit at least NZ$20 to be eligible for the welcome bonus. After getting the bonus which totals up to NZ$ 1500, you must meet the playthrough before the casino allows you to withdraw your winnings.
In this case, a 40X wagering requirement. Besides, you have only 30 days to fulfill this playthrough failure to which your bonus money will be forfeited.
About iBet Casino
iBet.com is a multi-platform launched in 2020 to offer both casino and sportsbook services. Its popularity has surged globally, especially in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Chile, Finland, India, Norway, and Peru.
This casino and bookie platform is owned and operated by Claymore Malta Ltd, which is a company licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
This innovative multi-platform is a perfect destination for Kiwis who are on the hunt for lucrative bonuses and a rich casino games lobby.
A recommendable online casino gaming platform puts the interests of its players at the forefront. Luckily, iBet Casino cares for the interests of its players by providing a knowledgeable and responsive customer support service.
As such, you can rest assured that your stay here will be a walk in the park. In case you encounter any issues, you can contact customer support through;
- Live Chat Support
- Email: [email protected]
Is iBet Casino a Scam or a Legit Casino in New Zealand?
So far, iBet Casino has proven to be a trustworthy and secure online gaming platform. Indeed, it is a legit gaming platform in New Zealand. Above all, the casino has an active license from MGA, the official number and date of issue of the license is MGA/B2C/748/2019 issued in December 2020.
MGA is one of the world’s best online gaming regulators. As a result, you can be sure that iBet Casino is a legal online gaming site for Kiwis.
Is iBet Casino Reliable, Safe and Secure?
Yes, iBet Casino is safe and secure. First of all, the casino holds an active MGA license. This means that it operates legally within its jurisdictions. Secondly, the casino holds an eCOGRA seal and thus offers provably fair games. what’s more, the rich games lobby ensures that the casino is reliable.
Moreover, it further incorporates the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure that the player’s personal and online transactional data is kept safe from online hackers.
iBet Casino Summary
Overall, iBet Casino is worth trial by both novices and existing players alike. On customer support, it is reliable and professional. Interestingly, the casino has a standard wagering requirement of 40X. Besides, there is a lucrative welcome bonus offer for new players.
Equally important, the casino offers over 100 games from different software developers. Having opened its doors to the gambling market in 2020, it is a new casino and as such, we can hope that the casino will add to its games catalog.
Of course, they do. Kiwis who register at this casino get a three-tire welcome bonus of up to NZ$1500. The bonus is spread through the first three deposits as detailed in the bonuses section above.
No, iBet Casino does not support cryptocurrency payments. Kiwis can, however, make payments using New Zealand Dollars. Check through the deposit and withdrawal options for New Zealand Players outlined in the payment options section above.
iBet Casino has a standard wagering requirement of 40X. For instance, the welcome bonus money has to be wagered 40X within 30 days.
Indeed, all the game features at this casino are available for free play and real-money play. Interestingly, you can try out the games even before registering. As such, you can revel in your favorite games risk-free.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.