Quick Facts Casino Masters
|🎁 Bonus||NZ$200 + 30 Free Spins|
|🧨 Free Spin Game||Twin Spin|
|🔄 Wagering Requirements||40x|
|✏️ Bonus Code||N/A|
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||Yes|
|👑 VIP Program||Yes|
|🏦 Payout Percentage||N/A|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||NZ$10|
|💳 Deposit Methods||Skrill + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||Within 24 hours|
|💻 Software||Evolution Gaming + more|
|🏭 Owner Company||Global Genesis Ltd|
|📱 Works On||iOS, Android|
|🗣️ Site available in||
|📄 Licensed in||
|💬 Live chat hours||N/A|
|📞 Support Phone||N/A|
By Lars Wahlström - Updated January 3, 2023Reading time: 9 minutes
Casino Master Review – Our Verdict
Casino Masters is one of the latest entrants in the NZ online casino industry. The casino is focused on providing top-notch online gaming services to players from different corners of the world. You get a cash welcome bonus and free spins upon creating your account and making your first deposit.
The site works flawlessly on various platforms, including PCs and mobile devices. Besides, the layout is user-friendly. In other words, you can move from one section to another with ease.
You need to know several vital things about Casino Masters NZ before you proceed to click on the SIGN UP button. Read on.
Available Casino Bonuses and Free Spins at Casino Masters NZ
Casino Masters NZ has some offers for new and existing players. Here are some of the rewards you will get after becoming a regular player at the casino:
- Welcome Bonus: Casino Masters roll the red carpet for every new player with a 100% match deposit bonus of up to NZ$200. That’s not all; you will also receive 30 free spins on Twin Spin. To qualify for this welcome bonus, you have to create your account and deposit a minimum of NZ$10 at once. What’s more, remember to use your free spins within 72 hours after receiving them.
- Avian’s Weekly Bonus: You will get a 25% bonus for your deposit up to NZ$100. The minimum deposit required is NZ$50, and you have to make it and wager within the last four days of the week. Also, you must have deposited at least twice since joining the real money online casino to qualify for this bonus.
- Andromeda Monthly Bonus: The casino will give you a 50% bonus for your deposit of up to NZ$50. You have to deposit at least NZ$20 into your account to be eligible for this bonus. Note that you can only have a single active bonus at a go. That means you can’t claim another monthly bonus until you exhaust the current one.
Casino Masters Promo and Bonus Codes
We didn’t find any promo or bonus codes during this review. But Casino Masters has unique codes players use to claim various offers. So, we will let you know once any are available.
Alternatively, you can check whether the bonus you want to claim has any code. It’s simple – just go through the bonus terms and conditions. That’s where the online casino publishes promo and bonus codes when they have some.
How to Claim Your Bonus Offer
You will find two types of bonuses here. On the one hand, we have bonuses that you have to claim while depositing money into your count. In this case, you make your way to the cashier and choose the bonus you would like to claim from the dropdown box.
After that, complete the deposit process and wait for Casino Masters to credit the bonus to your account.
On the other hand, we have bonuses that the casino credits to your account automatically once you meet the requirements. For instance, you don’t have to claim your welcome pack manually. The casino will give it to you upon creating your account and attaining the required minimum deposit.
How to Create an Account at Casino Masters Site
Do you want to join Casino Masters? It is pretty straightforward. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.casinomasters.com and click on the “SIGN UP” – button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- The site will display a 3-part registration form when you click on the “SIGN UP” – button. So, fill out the form. Most importantly, be sure to provide accurate details to avoid complications later.
- Click on the “SIGN UP”-button at the end of the registration form to complete the process.
All Deposit and Withdrawal Options Available for New Zealand
You want to play at an online casino with a variety of banking options to let you choose what works perfectly for you. In addition, you want to deposit and withdrawal options that are secure and trustworthy.
Fortunately, Casino Masters ticks all the right boxes when it comes to banking.
Here are the deposit and withdrawal options available for online gaming enthusiasts residing in New Zealand.
- Bank transfer
Withdrawal Processing Time
- E-wallets: 0 – 24 hours
- Payment Cards: 2 – 3 days
- Bank transfer: 3- 7 business days
Casino Masters Mobile Casino for iOS and Android
If you are the type of gaming fan who likes playing on the move, then Casino Masters mobile casino is perfect for you. The good thing is, the platform is adapted for mobile devices running on famous operating systems such as iOS and Android.
Therefore, you don’t have to download anything on your smartphone or tablet to play your favourite game.
All you have to do is access the site on your mobile browser, and you will be directed to the mobile casino. It has a clean design with menus well-arranged to let you navigate the site stress-free.
Casino Masters Online Casino Games
You will have an epic gaming experience, thanks to Casino Masters excellent game collection. The casino’s partnership with top-class software studios like Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and others guarantee you superior-quality titles across popular casino games.
Here are some of the games you will find on the casino’s game catalog:
- Pokies – If online pokies make your day, the casino offers classic pokies, video slots, and progressive pokies. Some of the widely held slot titles you can play here include Divine Fortune, Wolf Gold, Book of Dead, 5x Magic, and more.
- Roulette – This is one of the easiest casino games you can ever play. You simply place your bet, spin the wheel, and wait to see where the ball lands. The games you can play here are European Roulette, Auto Roulette, Immersive Roulette, and many others.
- Baccarat – Baccarat fans aren’t left behind either. Baccarat First Person, Big Win Baccarat, Lightning Baccarat, and other options are available here.
- Blackjack – Blackjack is a popular card game at most casinos worldwide. Casino Masters offers Blackjack variants such as Classic Blackjack, European Blackjack, Multihand Vegas Downtown blackjack, etc.
- Poker – Aces and Face Poker, Aces & Eights Poker, and Double Double Bonus Poker are some of the games you can play at the casino.
Casino Masters NZ Live Casino with Real Dealers
Another thing we liked about Casino Masters is the live casino from Evolution Gaming. The croupiers are easy to work with, and the live-streaming is perfect. You can check out the live section and enjoy playing Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Poker, Live Blackjack, etc.
Casino Masters VIP and Rewards Program
The casino has a VIP program with a range of goodies for members. Here are some of the benefits you stand to reap while in the VIP realm:
- A dedicated account manager.
- Exclusive bonuses.
- Invitation to exclusive VIP events.
- Entry into monthly prize draws.
- Holiday packages.
- Customized birthday treats.
- Personalized payouts.
Wagering Requirements for Kiwis
We are yet to find a casino that gives players bonuses with no wagering requirements. So, we don’t think Casino Masters is going to be the first. A wagering requirement of 40x applies to the welcome pack and other bonuses you will receive from Casino Masters.
Winnings from free spins are subject to the same play-through, too. In a word, you can’t withdraw your bonus or winnings arising from free spins until you wager 40 times.
About Casino Masters
Global Genesis Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, owns and operates this casino. Launched in 2021, Casino Masters is still fresh in the casino world. That said, the operator is experienced in managing online gaming houses. There are several successful casino brands under Global Genesis Ltd.
Help is within immediate reach should you encounter challenges while playing at the casino. The customer service team will reach out promptly once you contact them. But before that, you can check out the FAQ page on the site. There are comprehensive answers to most of the questions players often ask.
Here are the available ways to contact the casino for further assistance:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Live Chat
Is Casino Masters a Scam or a Legal and Legit Casino in New Zealand?
We have no data on our database indicating Casino Masters is a scam. Instead, we can affirm with no fear of contradiction that this iGaming house is legit. Firstly, their game library has genuine titles from renowned casino software developers. Such providers do not partner with fraudulent casino operators.
Secondly, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) license and regulate this casino. The MGA and the UKGC are some of the most reputable organizations in the casino licensing and regulatory industry.
Is Casino Masters Safe?
We didn’t find any serious negative player reviews that can make us conclude that this casino is unreliable. Their responsive customer support crew, among other dynamics, gives the casino a convincing sense of reliability.
When it comes to security, the casino is committed to ensuring players’ transactions are protected from hackers. This is evidenced by the use of secure security layer (SSL).
Casino Masters Summary
Casino Masters is one of the newest entrants in the online gaming industry. Managed by an experienced operator, the casino looks determined to take the industry by storm. You can see that from the way the site is organized, and the perks players receive right from the time they begin their gaming journey at the casino.
The site is adapted for mobile devices, making it possible to play on the go. Besides, you have several safe and reliable banking options to choose what you are comfortable with when making deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, the casino is regulated and licensed by the world’s best casino licensing and regulatory authorities.
Playing at Casino Masters NZ is safe because the site uses 128-bit encryption to protect your data. Furthermore, there is efficient customer service to help you whenever you run into challenges when playing at the casino.
It takes a maximum of 24 hours. Please contact customer service should you experience prolonged delays.
The casino allows you to edit your profile. You can log in to your account, go to My Account, and then navigate the profile tab and update your details. However, you can’t change your name, country of residence, and birth date until you contact the customer support crew.
The casino allows you to cancel a withdrawal request. You can go to the My Account section at Casino Masters NZ and then to the Pending Withdrawal tab. Follow the instructions provided on the page to cancel the request.
Yes, there are several progressive jackpots, including Hall of Gods, Divine Fortune, Holmes and the stolen stones, and more.
Yes, all you have to do is adhere to the terms.
e-wallets because they are almost instantaneous.
e-Wallets: 0-1 hour, Cards: 1-3 days, Bak transfer: 1-5 days.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind NZcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.